Friday 26 February 2016

Triple challenge for Pregnancy Sickness Support

In 2016, I am taking on three major challenges to raise awareness of Pregnancy Sickness Support and hyperemesis gravidarum.

Challenge 1

The first of my challenges is a triathlon on 24 April which involves a 400m swim, a 20km bike ride plus a 5km run.  It's just 8 weeks away and I haven't even been on my bike since last year ... HELP!!

Challenge 2

The second of my three challenges is the one that will definitely cause me the most sleepless nights. On 9 July I will be swimming (or at least attempting to swim) ONE KILOMETRE in open water in Lake Bala (an event organised by the British Long Distance Swimming Association)! Not only will the distance itself be a massive challenge for me, but I will also have to contend with the weather conditions, very cold water and other swimmers around me.

Challenge 3

My final challenge will be ... *drumroll* ... the Great Birmingham Run (Half Marathon) on Sunday 16 October. It's more than twice as far as I have ever run in my entire life!!


Unlike last year, I'm not asking for sponsorship. Instead, I'm inviting you to support the charity's campaign to raise enough money to have its information leaflets included in Bounty's Pregnancy Packs. These are given out by midwives to pregnant women across the UK. 

The charity needs to raise enough money to cover the cost of printing 800,000 leaflets. Achieving this goal would enable the charity to reach every single mum-to-be in the UK with details of the support the charity can provide and ensure that more women struggling to cope with severe pregnancy sickness and hyperemesis gravidarum are able to access the vital support and treatment they need. How amazing would that be!!

You can help by texting NOHG16 £AMOUNT to 70070.

THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to say a very big thanks to Dr.Ogbes for helping me with his Roots and Herbs,after 15years of marriage with no child but thank God today with the help of Dr.Ogbes roots and herbs i got pregnant with the period of 3weeks after the roots and herbs treatment and i pray God give him more power to help other stander out there trying to get pregnant.for help you can reach him via: Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete