Monday 17 October 2016

Great Birmingham Run - I did it!

It was really tough but I did it!

Yesterday, I ran my first half marathon, the Great Birmingham Run!! I was determined to run all the way and I did, even up the notorious hill at mile number 11 when everyone else around me was walking! I really struggled at times and felt physically sick for some of it, but when I was tempted to walk, I gave myself a talking to and reminded myself why I was doing it - for all women suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, who are going through much, much worse - and that kept me going to the finish line. Ladies - this one is for you!

This is my final of three challenges. I'd like to thank everyone who has sponsored me so far and encouraged me along the way. I've raised more than £1,500 for Pregnancy Sickness Support.

If you would like to sponsor me, it's not too late. My fundraising page is here:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment