Tuesday 15 May 2018

Today is Hyperemesis Gravidarum Awareness Day

Today is Hyperemesis Gravidarum Awareness Day. HG is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. It is physically and mentally debilitating and made me a shadow of my former self. I was very fortunate to have amazing family and friends who supported me through both my pregnancies and today I would like to say thank you to them - I don't know how I would have got through it without you! I am now blessed with these two wonderful little people who are my absolute world. I have since become a trustee of Pregnancy Sickness Support, the UK charity that supports women who are suffering and works with healthcare professionals to improve HG care. If you know anyone who is struggling with any level of pregnancy sickness, please tell them about the charity. Thank you.

 #youarenotalone #hgaware #hgday2018 #peersupport #hyperemesisgravidarum #HG


No comments:

Post a Comment